Welcome to B.U.M.P.S Forum, a place to ask our experts your questions and an opportunity to share your experiences with others.
Discussion Forum coming soon
Discussion Forum Disclaimer and Rules
Discussion contents reflect the views of individual participants only. B.U.M.P.S bears no responsibility for accuracy of participant comments and will bear no legal liability for discussion results.
The following rules govern the discussion forums presented on B.U.M.P.S Forum. Please read carefully before participating. Your use of the discussion forums will constitute your agreement to comply with these rules:
1. If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to B.U.M.P.S (text, images, or other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
2. You agree not to use any obscene or offensive language or to place on B.U.M.P.S any material that is libelous, abusive, or hateful, constitutes junk mail or unauthorized advertising, invades anyone's privacy, or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national, or international law or regulation. You agree to use the B.U.M.P.S discussion forums only for lawful purposes.
3. All discussion forum messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
4. All discussion forum messages must contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material.
5. To maintain a high quality content, discussion moderators may remove messages which stray from the topic or do not contribute new ideas.
6. Discussion material on B.U.M.P.S is for your personal use only. You may not in any way make commercial or other unauthorized use, by publication, re-transmission, distribution, or otherwise, of material obtained through B.U.M.P.S, except as permitted by the Copyright Act or other law.
Anyone who violates these rules may have their access privileges removed without warning.
These rules may be modified from time to time by the B.U.M.P.S Board Members.